Twisted Vine Literary Arts Journal
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Twisted Vine Literary Arts Journal is a student run journal curated by the Master of Arts Interdisciplinary Studies program at Western New Mexico University committed to publishing both emerging and established literary and visual artists. Twisted Vine seeks to represent an eclectic mix of ideas and values. We look for both experimental and traditional forms of prose and poetry, and want to provide a diverse experience for our readers.
- Submissions should use Arial or Times New Roman 12 point font, double-spaced and adhere to basic guidelines of grammar and spelling (with exceptions for creative license).
- Twisted Vine reads blind so we ask that you do not include any identifying information within your submission. To the best of our ability, authors and artists remain anonymous during our selection process. We discourage internal submissions from Twisted Vine Staff & WNMU faculty and do not give preference to affiliates. Once submissions are selected for publication, the contributor's name will be revealed to the staff and additional information may be requested. We make every attempt to respond to all submissions within 2 months.
- Please limit submissions to one per genre category. Once you have received a response from us, you are welcome to submit again.
- Twisted Vine is not interested in gratuitous sex, violence, or other material for shock value.
- Twisted Vine considers only original, unpublished material.
- Any submission to Twisted Vine that does not meet submission guidelines will be deleted immediately.
- If you get picked up by another publication please let us know by adding a note to your submission, do not withdraw the entire submission.